Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mirrors Mirrors On My Wall...

So I have finally finished(I think) this mirror project and hung it on my bedroom wall. It is nine 10" X 10" wooden framed mirrors from IKEA, that I have painted and painstakingly hung to fit into each other. 
A view from my door w/ bed and part of Irish flag

A closer side view gives better detail

A shot straight on, so you can see me taking the photo

Another straight on with the flash on

While I'm at it here is another wall in my room with 2 of my paintings

It has been a while, but here are some more sketches.

A guy at McGintys --- A Man watching the band at the Quarry House

The band "Snake Head Run" at the QH. I used a lot of ink in this one

2 members of Snake Head Run

Snake Head Run w/ 1 string instrument --- Guy watching the band

Gordon of the Quarry House Tavern

Guy on a date at QH --- another QH guy

crappy quick sketch of Nikki --- Guy eating at Cafe St. Ex

Guys on the Metro

Another awful sketch of Sarah --- and a worse one of some guy who likes the Beastie Boys

Hopefully you see more soon-bye

No comments: