Here are the latest sketches. Some hits and some misses.

A lady reading the paper at Seattle's Best --- Guy writing on Z6

All 3 guys were drawn at Panera

I wrote C4 here, but she was on the 9 bus --- Guy at Austin Grille, girl at QH

Big guy w/ Gilligan hat at the Quarry House, he knew I was sketching him so he moved --- Girl with crazy hair and backless shirt at QH

Bald guy with glasses at the QH

My fourth Drawing of Heidi spilled onto a second page

Heidi focused on "Casino Royale"

A guy at McGintys --- A poor rendering of Sarah S. at QH

Steffi drawing me at the Quarry House --- Eric asked Tom to join our table at QH so we could sketch him. I'll see if I can get pictures to post of Eric and Steffi's sketches of Tom
May the Force be with you... always

No comments:
Post a Comment