Thursday, May 22, 2008

A few more

So, here are a few sketches I did Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

A lady at Panera and Megan from Adega --- Eric G., I might have beefed him up a bit too much in this sketch 

My back-up pen --- Heidi knitting at Adega

Girl at the Quarry House --- Dude at the QH with some funky posture 
(or maybe it's just a funky drawing)

I stumbled across this file in IPhoto and thought I'd share it.
This is a painting I did last summer, I think.

Later

2 comments:

dmvino said...

Tommy..great stuff, as always. Nice quality on the scans, too, although they'll always be better in person!

Anonymous said...

Tom - Top Quality! I want to see more. Add a few more paintings when you have a chance as a few of my friends are interested in commissioning you for some work.